Our investigative professionals will tailor our services to suit your specific needs.
Risk Management Development Group provides the best investigative and surveillance services in the triad.
We leverage up-to-date technology and tactics for your situation, allowing us to effectively blend into the environment for the most effective surveillance.
Our techniques are based on military and counter terrorism experience.
You will experience continuous communication with our Investigative Professionals during your case. You will be given updates about new developments, as well as clear instructions regarding legal parameters for the evidence gathered during your investigation.
Here at Risk Management Development Group, we are diligent about staying in compliance with the most up-to-date NC General Statutes and Laws that impact Private Investigations and surveillance/evidence gathering.
Our Private Investigative Services Include (But Not Limited To):
- Employee Dishonesty
- Property/asset recovery
- Insurance Fraud
- Surveillance and GPS tracking
- Identity Verification (Background Checks)
Initial Case Evaluation: $500.00
- In-depth check through our licensed only system(s) of all persons involved in the case. Information obtained includes but not limited to:
– Address information.
– Vehicle information.
– Background and Criminal History.
– Utilities and Phone numbers.
– Possible Relative, Likely Associates, Possible Associates.
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Research.
– Example of OSINT includes (but not limited to) information gathered from Facebook and other Social Media platforms.
- Initial site surveillance (if applicable) for determining best surveilling location(s), determining routes/locations of interest, noting any vehicles or person(s) of interest, and obtaining any other pertinent information regarding the investigation. Site surveillance outside of our service area will be subject to additional fees
- Initial Interviews (if applicable) with possible witnesses regarding the investigation.
Additional Fees may include:
- Additional Travel – $500 covers an Intial Case Evalutation for our Service Area
- One-time GPS usage and analysis of tracking data. (NOTE: Additional cost of GPS is charged by the company hosting the GPS platform. Risk Management Development Group, LLC and Camel City Security and Investigations does not make any financial gain from the additional charge for GPS use) Additional GPS cost: +$50.00
- Any other necessary investigative actions within the scope of the case.